In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and the community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe users’ rights.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke at any time a consent already provided by contacting the Data Controller. However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which they are stored automatically during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner).
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner).
If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for the provision of the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses lost types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following websites, hereinafter referred to as ‘the Site’: www.dominiquedellisanti.it
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be of various types, depending on the type of data they store and how long they remain stored on the user’s device.
Session cookies , or temporary are those that expire or are deleted when the browser is closed, while persistent ones have longer expirations (from a few minutes to whole months) depending on the functions they perform. It is these functions that distinguish cookies in two categories: technical and non-technical (or profiling).
Technical cookies manage the data necessary for the delivery of the pages and facilitate navigation, allowing, for example, not having to re-enter user and password to access particular services, to remember the last page visited or how far you have seen a video, to recognize the type of device in use and to adapt the size of the images accordingly. Technical cookies also allow you to perform aggregate statistical analyzes on the most visited pages and user preferences, but only anonymously, and are not used to analyze the behavior or preferences of individual users.
Profiling cookies , on the other hand, are used to analyze the interests and browsing habits of individual users, to personalize their navigation and to provide, for example, content, including advertising, aimed at particular interests.
Cookies can be provided directly by the operator of the site on which you are browsing (first-party cookies) or, if the site relies on external services for particular functions, by third parties (third-party cookies).
The Site uses both technical and non-technical cookies on its pages, including third parties, in order to improve the experience on its site, adapting it, for example, according to the browser and device in use, selecting the type of content displayed , or by displaying advertisements of potential interest to the individual user.
Browsing the pages of the Site involves the use of technical and non-technical cookies (the latter also called “profiling”), first and third party, necessary for the provision of the service, used for statistical purposes, for navigation analysis and for the provision of personalized commercial services and communications.
Cookies installed on this site
List of cookies on the website dominiquedellisanti.it
|PHPSESSID||This is a generic PHP identifier used to keep user session variables||Session|
|cookie_notice_accepted||This cookie is used to track the acceptance of cookies||1 mese|
|wfvt_ #||This cookie is used by WordFence to track a user for the duration of his visit so that their page views can be grouped together||Sessione|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Wordfence Cookie used to check if the visitor is a bot or human||Sessione|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress imposta questo cookie quando si accede alla pagina di accesso. Il browser Web è impostato per consentire o rifiutare i cookie.||Sessione|
|qtrans_front_language,pll_language||This cookie is used by the CMS to save the language selection settings set by the user||Sessione|
|woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart||They contain information about the cart and help WooCommerce know when the cart data changes||Sessione|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||It contains a unique code for each customer so that he knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer||Sessione|
|wordpress-#, wordpress_logged_in_#, wfwaf-authcookie-#||They store information relating to user authentication on the site||Fino a 15 giorni|
Third party cookies
Google Analytics – Statistical cookies – Google Policy
|_ga, _gid||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||24 hours|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||1 minute|
|COLLECT||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and visitor behavior. It tracks the visitor on devices and marketing channels||–|
|1P_JAR||This cookie is used for Google Analytics to store and update a unique value for each page visited||1 month|
|_gat_gtag_UA||Allows the analysis of groups of sessions on multiple devices||1 day|
|__utma||It tracks the number of times a visitor has been to the cookie site, at the time of the first visit and when the last visit occurred||2 years|
|__utmb||It takes a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor enters a site||30 minutes|
|__utmc||It takes a timestamp of the exact moment when a visitor leaves a site||Session|
|__utmz||This cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, which search engine you used, which link you clicked, which keyword you used and where he was in the world when you visited a website||6 months|
|__utmt||Used to limit the request speed||10 minutes|
Google – Profiling cookies- Google Policy
|AID, DSID, TAID||Used to prepare the link between your activities carried out on lost devices if you have previously logged in with your Google Account on another device||Up to 2 years|
|SID, HSID, SSID, APSID, LSID, NID, SIDCC, GAPS||Cookies containing records encrypted for a user’s Google Account ID||Up to 2 years|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report website user actions after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and presenting targeted ads to the user </ td>||– </ td>|
|OGPC||Stores your preferences and information each time you visit web pages containing geographical maps of Google Maps||2 years|
|ACCOUNT_CHOOSER||This cookie is used for Google +1 social plug-ins.||2 years|
Facebook – Profiling cookies- Facebook Policy
|datr, locale, xd, c_user, csm, s, act, x-src, xs, sb, x-src, pl, presence, lu, p, tr, fr||They allow Facebook to facilitate site sharing operations, after logging in to their account||Up to 2 years|
Twitter – Profiling cookies- Twitter Policy
|guest_id, ct0, dnt, eu_cn, kdt, lang, personalization_id, tfw_exp||This cookie is set due to the integration of Twitter and the social media sharing features||30 days|
Pinterest – Profiling cookies- Pinterest Policy
|csrftoken, _pintrest_sess, _pintrest_cm||Allows the use of the “Pin” buttons which allow you to share an image via Pintrest||–|
Youtube – Statistical cookies- Youtube Policy
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Try to estimate the user’s connection speed on pages with integrated YouTube videos||243 days|
|YSC||Register a unique ID for statistics related to which YouTube videos have been viewed by the user||Session </ td>|
|GPS||Register a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on GPS geographic location||Session </ td>|
|PREF||Register a unique ID used by Google for statistics related to how the visitor uses YouTube videos on websites||8 months|
|SID, HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, LOGIN_INFO, GEUP||These cookies allow YouTube to collect information on the use of videos hosted on YouTube||Up to 10 years|
Vimeo – Statistical cookies- Vimeo Policy
|GCLB, vuid, _utmt_player, player||These cookies store information on how Vimeo videos are used so that we can make improvements and bring back our productivity. Vimeo uses Google Analytics cookies in the use of its videos.||Up to 2 years|
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. SEO-positioning will use this information for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to users’ wishes. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
If consent has already been given but you want to change the cookie permissions, you must delete them through the browser, as indicated below, because otherwise those already installed will not be removed. In particular, keep in mind that it is not possible in any way to control third-party cookies, therefore if consent has already been given previously, it is necessary to proceed with the cancellation of cookies through the browser (dedicated section) or by requesting the opt- out directly to third parties or through the site http: // www. youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
How to disable / delete cookies by configuring the browser
- 1. Run the Chrome browser
- 2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- 3. Select Settings
- 4. Click Show Advanced Settings
- 5. In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button
- 6. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow saving data locally
- Change local data only until the browser is closed
- Prevent sites from setting cookies
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Manage exceptions for some websites
- Delete one or all cookies
- For more information visit thededicated page.
- 1. Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
- 2. Click on the menu in the browser toolbar next to the url entry window for navigation
- 3. Select Options
- 4. Select the Privacy panel
- 5. Click Show Advanced Settings
- 6. In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button
- 7. In the “Tracking” section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Ask the sites not to make any tracking
- Notify sites of availability to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference regarding the tracking of personal data
- 8. From the “History” section you can:
- By enabling “Use custom settings” select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specified period (until they expire, when Firefox is closed or ask every time) </ li>
- Remove the individual cookies stored.
- For more information visit the page dedicated . </ li>
- 1. Run the Microsoft Edge Browser
- 2.Click More( ··· ) > Settings
- 3.In Clear browsing data, select Choose items to clear.
- 4.Select the Cookies and website data saved checkbox, then select Clear.
- For more information visit the page dedicated . </ li>
- 1. Run the Internet Explorer browser
- 2. Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
- 3. Click on the Privacy tab and, in the Settings section, change the slider according to the desired action for cookies:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Select the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, then press on Sites, in the Website Address box enter a website and then press on Block or Allow . </ li>
- For more information visit the dedicated page .
- 1. Run the Safari Browser
- 2. Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- 3. In the Block Cookies section specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- 4. To view which sites have stored cookies click on Details
- For more information visit the dedicated page . </ li>
Safari iOS (mobile)
- 1. Run the iOS Safari Browser
- 2. Tap Settings and then Safari 3. Tap Cookie Block and choose from the various options: “Never”, “Third party and advertisers” or “Always”
- 4. To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Clear Cookies and Data
- For more information, visit the dedicated page .
- 1. Run the Opera Browser
- 2.Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
- 3.Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain lost by the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved
For more information visit the dedicated page . </ li>
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, cleaning, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request their updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected </ li>
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device, only at the cost of any support; </ li>
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page ));
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Place and Data Controller
Owner and manager of the treatment in accordance with applicable laws is Dominique Dellisanti, Viale Papa Orsini, 14/A – Località Siponto 71043 Manfredonia . It is also possible to contact the Data Controller and Data Processor at email@example.com.
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller.